As–long–as you meet the necessities and are enrolled with the fitting enlistment Authority in Lebanon based on your calling, there ought to be no motivation behind why you can’t register in our program.
When you register in our program, one of our contact individuals will contact you for a scheduled meeting, so you inform us regarding the times of your accessibility, just as furnish us with your home subtleties.
A short time later, you will get calls whenever you are requested for a task or obligation in your area.
Join Our Team
If you are willing to work with us kindly fill in the form or contact us.
Work as Personal Assistant
On the off chance that you are a merciful, positive individual who isn’t reluctant to buckle down, then this is a task for you. We are searching for a competent personal care assistant to handle customer’s mental and physical issues on their regular day. The satisfaction and fulfillment that accompany helping other people outperform the difficulties of this work. We anticipate that you should be pleasant and a decent communicator.
Responsibilities for Personal Assistant
- Ensure clients receive their medication on time
- Support clients who can’t move on their own
- Help clients dress, bathe, eat etc.
- Assist clients with physical therapy exercises
- Provide emotional support
- Inform physicians or supervisors about uncommon events
- Act quickly and responsibly in cases of emergency
The basic educational qualifications for a personal assistant are, a high school diploma, as well as being CPR qualified. However, such job can’t be performed unless the assistant went through various trainings and stages that will insure his or her cabality to handle the tasks and responsibilities.
- Proven experience as personal care assistant
- Committed to health & safety
- Able to do housework and cooking
- Well-organized and reliable
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Positive and compassionate attitude
- Strong ethics
- Physical stamina
- CPR certified
- High school diploma or equivalent
- A valid driver’s license
Work as On-call Nurse
Nurses plan and provide medical and nursing care to patients at home or in other settings, who are suffering from chronic or acute physical or mental ill health. A caring and compassionate nature, and the ability to deal with emotionally charged and pressured situations are important traits of a nurse.
Responsibilities Of a Nurse
- Record medical history and symptoms.
- Collaborate with teams to plan for patient care.
- Advocate for the health and wellbeing of patients.
- Monitor patient health and record signs.
- Administer medications and treatments.
- Operate medical equipment.
- Perform diagnostic tests.
- Educate patients about management of illnesses.
- Commit to the scheduled days of services.
Cooperative: ability to be pleasant with others and display a good-natured, cooperative attitude
Dependable: being reliable and responsible and fulfilling obligations
Attentive: being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks
Caring: ability to be sensitive to others’ needs and feelings and being understanding and helpful on the job
Organized: Keep track of every single incident and recording it, and commit to the basic measures of organization.
Education: The nurse should either have a Liscense in nursing, TS or BT. (each level of education will be handled different tasks)
Work as On-call Physiotherapist
Physiotherapists help patients in restoring actual issues brought about by illnesses, injuries, disabilities or maturing, through treatment. The duties of Physiotherapists incorporate arranging medicines, looking into recuperation, and directing remedial activities with patients.
Responsibilities Of a Physiotherapist
• Holding a physiotherapy degree
• 0 to 2 years of experience
• Customer service oriented
• Good communication and negotiation skills
• Computer literate.
• Fluent in English and Arabic (French is an asset)
Work as On-call Babysitter
Babysitting entails taking full responsibility for the health and welfare of children when their parents are away. Sitters are entrusted with every aspect of childcare from meals to hygiene to educational activities. Other important duties include discipline and keeping records of children’s daily activities.
Responsibilities Of a Babysitter
- Observe and monitor the children and help them with homework.
- Dress children, change diapers and clean and bather them.
- Communicate with children’s parents or guardians about daily activities, behaviors, and related issues.
- Assist in preparing food and serving meals and refreshments to children.
First aid skills
Child development knowledge
How to entertain children
How to care for sick children
Behavior management strategies
How We Do It
We have partnered with many hospitals, medical centers, laboratories, and freelancers (Doctors, Nurses, Physical Therapists and psychologists, from regions all over Lebanon to introduce our services through a simple but advanced system, to reach out for our clients at their Place of residence.